Jumat, 30 April 2010
Kamis, 29 April 2010
Right now there are all kinds of graffiti art alphabet so much, they named the proficiency level in these works according to the manufacturer desires, it is progress in the year 2010 is indeed a work of art is growing so rapidly, the diversity of art work will add weight to the quality of the art.
Rabu, 28 April 2010
Selasa, 27 April 2010
So if graffiti is cool, and skateboarding is cool, a skateboard decorated with graffiti must be ultra cool! For many years, skateboarding, just like graffiti was seen by many people as being anti-social. When skateboarding is mentioned, the perception of many that springs to mind is that of pedestrians been harassed on the pavements by young tearaways, and likewise, mention graffiti art and most people think of properties vandalism with spray paint! People generally fail to see beyond these perceptions, they fail to see the talent that exists in many graffiti artists and skateboarders.
So with the many links between skateboarding and graffiti, it’s not surprising that skateboard graffiti has become so popular with boarders. Creating great graffiti designs for skateboard decks is a great use of an artists talents. Painting graffiti on your deck (grip) is also known as "grip graffiti", As a skateboarder, you’ve got three choices: paint your own deck (grip graffiti); pay an artist to paint it for you; or buy a skateboard with a printed graffiti deck ready done.
Let’s go with the first option, creating your own graffiti design and painting your own skateboard deck. The best skateboard deck manufacturers are: ATM, Black Label, Gringo, Dog town, Z Products. Once you’ve chosen a blank deck, you need to draw and paint your design on it. If you need to know more about how to draw graffiti letters and characters, take a look round our site for lots of instructional resources.
If you’re not a graffiti artist yourself and you don’t want to learn, you could find yourself a graffiti artist via Google to do it for you.
Finally, if you just want to buy a graffiti skateboard, take a look at these boards below, they’re pretty cool!
Senin, 26 April 2010
Banksy is a street graffiti artist living in England just outside of London. His graffiti art has brought him worldwide acclaim … in the last few years his work has been exhibited around the globe and he is now internationally recognised as the king of graffiti art!
Banksy Is The World’s Most Wanted Graffiti Artist Article on the street artist called "Banksy".
You can see graffiti in every country in the world. It often defaces walls, poles, trains and the fronts and sides of buildings. Graffiti is considered undesirable vandalism to its victims who spend time and money to paint over or wash it off their property. Indeed, graffiti painting is an ongoing problem in many subway stations and on public walkways, signs, cement walls, and other locations.
However, on the streets of the United Kingdom near London, an artist called Banksy continues to gain international recognition and fame for his graffiti. The fact is that Banksy’s "street art" has become immensely popular with both pedestrians and private art collectors alike. In the last several years, there have been a number of exhibitions and auctions of Banksy’s art work as his popularity has soared.
The growing popularity of his art is in evidence in the secondary market where a painting titled "Space Girl and Bird" sold for $575,000 in an auction event last year (2007). In fact, Banksy’s art can now be found in many private art collections worldwide. Banksy has also produced leaflets and books on art and has his own website. He self-published his first three books, "Existencilism," "Banging Your Head Against a Brick Wall," and "Cut It Out."
His latest book called, "Wall and Piece," was published by Random House and has already sold more than two hundred and fifty thousand copies. Nevertheless, Banksy continues to keep his real identity secret to avoid arrest and prosecution. His anonymity is said to be born of a desire to be a "quality vandal" and to elude the police. He once said, "Imagine a city where graffiti wasn’t illegal, a city where everybody could draw wherever they liked, where the street was awash with a million colors and little phrases. . . . A city that felt like a party where everyone was invited, not just the estate agents and barons of big business." He has a unique view of the art world as well. He has said, "The art world is the biggest joke going. It’s a rest home for the over-privileged, the pretentious, and the weak."
Banksy’s graffiti began appearing on trains and walls around Bristol, England in 1993. By 2001, his street art could be seen all over the United Kingdom. His art has a distinctive style which makes it easy to recognize. It features attention to detail and uses layered stenciling and spray paint. Banksy uses familiar images and his pictures contain dark humor and are often controversial. His art is often focused around anti-war, anti-establishment, and anti-capitalism themes. Sometimes Banksy’s works have a pro-freedom message.
Banksy uses rats as images in many of his pictures. His most famous street paintings are a series of black-and-white stenciled rats. Many of these rats are created to be larger than life. The rats have become immensely popular with London pedestrians. A "gangster rat," painted on a wall near the Smithfield market, wears a peace-sign medallion and carries a sign that says "Welcome to Hell." Another rat holds a sign that reads, "Please love me."
Other Banksy art features the image of two policemen kissing painted on a public wall. In another picture a military helicopter is adorned with a pink bow. Winston Churchill has a Mohawk haircut in another. He has even produced revisionist oil paintings such as Mona Lisa with a yellow smiley face, and a pastoral landscape surrounded by crime-scene tape. Banksy, dressed in a disguise, installed them in the Louvre and the Tate.
Banksy often uses public walls as a background to display his art. Although recently he has been creating art on canvas as well. In addition, Banksy sometimes enters museums and galleries to add his own art to the museum collections. In the last several years, Banksy’s street art has been seen internationally. It has been found in the Middle East on Israel’s West Bank barrier, and in various countries worldwide including Spain, Palestine, Germany, and the United States. He painted the security fence at Bethlehem with a scene of a hole in the concrete barrier. The hole revealed a glittering beach on the other side.
Banksy is viewed by people in many different ways. To some he is an anti-hero who touches the public conscience. Others think of him as an anti-social rogue who vandalizes public property. Some people who have done business with him consider him to be both a genius and a madman. Many view him as unique and irreverent.
On his website Banksy states that he has bought a taller ladder to use in his work. So there can be no doubt that his graffiti ("street art") will continue. For their part, the authorities in the United Kingdom will continue to try to identify and subsequently arrest Banksy, the world’s most wanted graffiti artist.
James William Smith has worked in senior management positions for some of the largest financial services firms in the United States for the last twenty five years. He has also provided business consulting support for insurance organizations and start up businesses. Mr. Smith has a Bachelor of Science Degree from Boston College. He enjoys writing articles on political, national, and world events.
Graffiti alphabet as a wall decoration
- To begin to make graffiti letters of the alphabet, you need a pencil to draw letters. Wondering about getting the idea to draw the letter-mail? There are many websites where you can get ideas on the graffiti fonts. Some sites that provide options for entering text and making graffiti letter font selected. Take the help of the site and copy the style to draw letters on paper.
- While drawing graffiti letters on paper to make sure that you start with small strokes of a pencil. After the framework of the letters were made, you can fill the letters with colors. However, while pulling the letters is important that you remember a certain length of the text that you want to write in graffiti letters. The shape and size of the letters should be tailored in such a way that they look perfect on paper as required. Therefore, it is important to draw the outline of the entire text with a light pencil strokes so you can delete the parts that do not look nice.
- As a graffiti picture is basically used to capture attention, you can choose bright colors to enhance the effect of your image. Begin by tracing the outlines of text with both markers. Before using the colors you should choose colors that can produce maximum effect. After you complete the outline, use a different color to shade the inside and outside the outline to create 3D effects. Color the remaining part of the papers use other bright colors.
- The final part of how to draw graffiti letter is to draw the shadows of letters. Maximize the effect of the shadow of the text and give a twist to the whole picture. Drop shadows should be made with bright colors under the characters. Now you are ready with graffiti text for your use.
- If you are interested to draw graffiti letters on the wall, you must acquire skills beginning with the letter draw on sheets of paper or images. Mark a rectangle on the wall with chalk or charcoal to help select the area in which you want to place the picture. You should even draw the outline of text using a charcoal or chalk for them can easily be painted over if something goes wrong. Draw a small square in the grid to divide the length into the little box that will help you draw your letters in the right proportions. After you are finished with the outline of graffiti letters, remove the grid or paint with diluted paint. Before using the colors in letters and paintings of the shadows, make sure that the background has died completely. Start painting with the largest areas first and details.
Minggu, 25 April 2010
How to write graffiti alphabet letters in various styles?
Before you learn the art of graffiti images you must understand that the main purpose of using letters graffiti is to attract the attention of the audience. Therefore, the letters are usually painted with bright colors and you have to understand the color scheme while applying them to art. However, when you start to draw graffiti letters, you need to know certain aspects of graffiti writing. In this writing technique, usually, the letters overlap each other to some extent, which need to be adjusted properly to ensure that they are readable. Another important aspect is the letters that are made with a 3D effect.
Examples to draw graffiti letters with bright paint colors
Sabtu, 24 April 2010
Jumat, 23 April 2010
Graffiti art created by Indian tribe by writing a letter of the alphabet and certain symbols, graffiti is not the first time called graffiti art, graffiti is only at this time that was within the category of graffiti art.
Kamis, 22 April 2010
Rabu, 21 April 2010
The alphabet from A - Z is so charming with graffiti art that adorned the letter, with transparent and simple style that is more beautiful graffiti art, as for the decorations on the letters can be so many variations.
Selasa, 20 April 2010
Alphabetical letters are so charming with graffiti art that adorned the letter, transparent and simple style that is more beautiful graffiti art, in addition to the letters ABC course can also be made creations like this.
- Graffiti creator: Graffiti green stack
- Write my name in graffiti orange
- Graffiti street art: Graffiti in blue fonts